Statement of Faith
New Frontiers of Faith Baptist Church
- We believe the whole Bible from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21, as the verbally inspired and infallible Word of God. II Timothy 3:16.
- We believe Jesus Christ was born of Mary the Virgin, and is the Son of God, and God the Son—Matthew 1:23.
- We believe that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, “the just for the unjust that He might bring us to God.” I Peter 3:18.
- We believe that He rose from the grave the third day according to the Scriptures. Matthew 28:6
- We believe that He, only, is the great high Priest and we need not the intercession of any man, but that Christ ever liveth to make intercession for us. Hebrews 7:24, 25.
- We believe that Christ Jesus will come for His church. His bride (all born again believers) before the tribulation period begins and will return to earth later with His church to set up and begin the millennial reign on earth. I Thessalonians 4:13-18, The Revelation chapters 21 and 22.
- We believe that in order to be saved, the soul must be born again – “Ye Must Be Born Again.” John 3:3-17.
- We believe that every truly born again soul should declare his faith by the act of baptism (immersion in water) setting forth the Lord’s death, burial and resurrection, before uniting with the local church. Romans 6: 4-10.
- We believe that the church is a body of baptized believers whose only mission is not to reform the world, but to preach and teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the World of mankind. Acts 5:42.
- We believe that the Bible ordains marriage as the union between a man and a woman and does not acknowledge or condone same-sex marriage or relationships.
Genesis 1:27; Genesis 2:20-25; Leviticus 18:22; Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32; Ephesians 5:22-33.
- Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you. Philippians 4:8, 9.
*Scripture references taken from the King James Version of the Bible.